About the Job
Job Description: Automation Control System Integrator
Salary Range: $35.00 – $45.00 per hour based on experience level
Why work at this company?: Room for Growth, Cutting Edge Technology, Flexibility
Skills: PLC Control including Allen Bradley, Siemens and Beckhoff, Robotics including ABB and UR, Cognex 2D and 3D Vision Systems, Electrical Panel Design, Electrical Panel Schematics, MS Office, AutoCAD
Job Type: Full-Time with ability to be on-call after hours
Employment Type: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Automation Control System Integrator is responsible for the design and integration of complex control systems used in machine control, robotics and vision applications.
- The Automation Control System Integrator will be responsible for the design of control enclosures, including component selection and schematics creation. The Automation Control System Integrator will support shop personnel in the fabrication of the panel and may at times participate in the fabrication efforts.
- Once the system is designed and fabricated, the Automation Control System Integrator will provide setup and startup of hardware and software for the PLC, robotics, vision systems, drives, control and communications networks, and other miscellaneous electrical hardware and software.
- The Automation Control System Integrator will go onsite and coordinate the startup of the automation system and coordinate with onsite staff/contractors to get the system fully commissioned.
Education/Training, Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent training & experience
- Minimum 10 years of direct automation experience preferred
- PLC Software Experience: with Rockwell RSLogix 500, RSLogix Studio 5000, Siemens TIA Portal and Beckhoff
- HMI Software Experience: with Rockwell FactoryTalk Studio, EZAutomation and Ignition
- Vision Experience: Practical experience with Cognex Vision Systems
- Robot Experience: with ABB, Universal Robots
- Other Software: ABB Robotstudio, Draftsight or AutoCAD
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Industrial communication networks including serial, ethernet and wireless
- Ability to work unsupervised to complete assigned tasks
- Clean driving record is required
- Some travel required
- Benefits Package Provided After Successful Completion of Contracted Period
- Benefits Offered: Medical
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test and Background Check.
- Do you have the drive and passion for innovation and technology? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience.
- Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com